Would you like to take active part in Delta Women's blogging endeavour? Here are some of the ways in which you can get involved!
- Contribute! We welcome writers and authors to write blog posts and to submit articles to our magazine. If you would like to do either, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Blog Post" or "Ezine Contribution" in the subject line, based on which you wish to do!
- Support our Blog! We love the idea of more readers, because that means more awareness! Be a member of our blog and spread the word about our blog and all its posts.
- Educate and Advocate! Take your support one step further by educating and advocating women's rights. You can do this by joining our Facebook Group, following our Twitter Account, sharing our articles on Facebook and Twitter and by spreading word amongst your friends and family!
- Be Vigilant! Report violence against women and incidents of a similar nature to us. We can be your voice, (and preserve your anonymity if you wish!) and let the world know your story!
- Speak to us! Tell us stories that might inspire, empower or educate other women
Interested? Got a question? Have an idea? Are we missing something? Send an email to email@example.com or send a Blackberry message to pin 32A5D198 and tell us all about it!