Tuesday 6 August 2013

Deltawomen's CEO Appreciation!!

You would have all seen the set of photos I put up of the award that was presented to me recently. This award - this fantastic recognition by the beautiful of UPU ChicagoLand - is not mine. But it is ours, my dearest DW Volunteers, members and well-wishers. It has been an honour to serve and have each and every one of you in my life. Today,


 Elsie Ijorogu-Reed, Ms Kate Azie

Outstanding Urhobo in Diaspora
 
 
Gen Dominic Obukadata Oneya, Elsie Ijorogu-Reed, Dr. Sandra Okiemute Dafiaghor, Mr I Ewa
   


I am so grateful to where I have come: my younger self would not have believed it to be true. I was once regarded the black sheep of my family - my mother once told me that if the future of any of her children worried her, it was mine. But today, with God's help and his work through such amazing people such as you all in my life - my pain and shame has become a fountain of blessings to everyone around me. Dear mothers out there that worry for their children's futures, I want to tell you that I am living proof that there is hope. You cannot judge, predict of preempt a child's future. Let them live, and God will take care.

Honorable Monday Igbuya, Olorogun Tito Kebo
, Mr Ovie Okpodu
Elder Fred Uwejeyan  Dr. Sandra Okiemute Dafiaghor
President of UPU ChicagoLand Dr Okotie, Gabrielle Ijorogu, Elsie Ijorogu-Reed
 
 
Mr Efe Okolo and Gabrielle Ijorogu
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment